9 Tough Questions to Reset Your Mindset
- What do you want from your career given your skills, experience, and education and how do you make it happen?
2. What 2 or 3 things are you really good at and what problems do you think you can solve or have solved?
- What would be your problem-solving process when presented with a problem? Focus on the process first, then results: excellent processes produce excellent results! Weak processes produce……
- Out of all your talents and skills, what do organizations you want to work for need that you can provide?
- How do you handle being out of your comfort zone? What actions do you take in a new situation to be successful?
- List some major achievements or very happy moments in your personal and work life – relive those magnificent moments – how do you feel when you think about them? Burn those joyful feelings into your heart and brain. Write about them. What you did, why, how you feel when you think about them.
- What gives you energy and why? Music, friends, sports, exercise, art? Keep your energy boosters close to you so you can draw from them when you need a boost!
- Self-awareness: To get the more out of your life, look deep into what is limiting you. If you are settled into a level of achievement you believe is what is possible for you – That is a problem. Your potential is unlimited. Don’t put cap on it.
- Create stories about your life and work experience so you can answer ‘Tell me about yourself?’
For more suggestions go to the E2B Coach Web Site.
One on One Job Search Coaching Course is available CLICK HERE
Job Hunters: 96% who took the course agreed – it helped build my confidence to find my dream job. 
Create a ready-to-go plan you design with my assistance to meet YOUR unique needs.
Gain clarity about yourself, your skills, strengths, the value you bring to an employer & hit that APPLY button with confidence.
Build long-term connections that Influence your career throughout your life!
Copyright 2015 – 2023 E2B COACH, LLC. All Rights Reserved
 Survey of 105 users from June 2020 through December 2022, Purdue University. The depicted experience is not typical. Your background, education, experience, work ethic may differ. This is used as an example and not a guarantee of success. Individuals do not track the typicality of its student’s experiences. Your results may vary.